Friday, May 1, 2009

love - is already an understatement.

3 stay-overs, 1 at her place and 2 at mine. In these stay-overs, love in the most innocent manner is shown. =D I'm happy. And I thank God for us.

In days where we meet up, time seem to love to play tricks on us. Making the clock run so fast that before we knew it, it was already the end of the day. We'll look at each other in "awe" and wonder why does time pass so fast. Perhaps I should talk to God about it and ask him a favor to slow time for us =D

From our humble beginnings on 29 Mar 09 at the roof terrace of esplanade. Its... gratifying.

Its gratifying to know that what the both of us think about and do is almost, if not identical altogether. She re-ignite my love for music. She understands the love I share for music. And so do I. Its amazing! How we are infinitely similar. Everyday we will learn about something we both share interest in.

I see our future together and forever. And I thank God for how He work creatively around us to let us know our goals. Through him, I found her and I found what people would call "True Love".

It is not tainted, just a very very simple yet powerful love.

She accepts just who I am and I accept just who she is. And right now, all we are lacking of is just "I do."

No comments: