Monday, March 30, 2009

Greatest moments of life 2! =D

29 Mar 09.. A day where I was reborned into the purpose and life God has intended me to. And I finally.. finally realised what I am supposed to do at the present moment...

Pre-event of Sunday Noon. =D ...

Ever met someone and through prayer and that you were given affirmation that she is the one for you? Ever realised how fast your heart beat jumps when you see her

"i am baking a secret is online."

popped up on MSN? Ever feel warm on the cheeks when you get so drawn into her soulful eyes of hers?

Well I DID! Its amazing! The instaneous chemistry between us and how we are so similiar in our likes.. its as though we have known each other for decades!!

ON Sunday...
I decided to ask her out to study in view of our up and coming examinations on 02 Apr.

So we met after our church service and I could tell you that my heart beat went crazy when it was near time to meet her. =D

We went to esplanade library's cafe for a place to sit, eat and study! Topic was math and... "how do u group study for math?" asked she who shall not be named.! Ah har!

then I went ahead to buy a brownie and a oreo ice blend! Very sweet!

So we were studying halfway and there were many times when I looked at her and got lost in the soulful eyes of hers.. arrggh.. and i hope i wasnt being too obvious. =/

Theres also a time when I allegedly wanted to feed her brownie but she was on the phone and ... i ate the piece instead =(

and then night came.. and thats where the romance come about... BUT until then, its the next blog entry.. so stay in tune!

GERALDINE! I LOVE U!

No comments: