Monday, March 30, 2009

The greatest moments in my life~

Ever felt so wonderful about a particular day? And ever so reassured that the events for the day will turn out as you willed? =D I did.

29 March 2009 was a very very eventful and happy day for me. There were not 1.. but TWO events!

Heres the first one, about 12pm(I wrote this note down when I was recalling and a surge of emotions came over):

An overwhelming confidence came over me.
A place of worship and God.

Brothers and sisters loving each other gathers.
Though not re-borned, I was treated with love and grace.

Worship, in a form of songs filled the entire place.
Touching every soul that went.

Ever felt so weak in front of Almighty.
Feared but he raised me up.

I felt his presence, feeling shaky.
Knees went soft, involuntary muscle spasm.

In the end, Pastor Pringle blessed with such power and might,
I could not have missed.

Went straight to the front and was blessed more.
Body became not a part of me - every tremor a passing of God's message.

Tears soon came over, flowing uncontrollably down my cheeks and I prayed to God; with other's blessing.

Went back to cell, was prayed over to be raised and to serve God.

Everyone could feel the tremors and blessed was I.

Such is the power of the Lord.

No comments: